Guess who's one month old?!?!?!
So here is a little about Mady's first month here:
- You are so tiny! You were 6 lbs 8 oz at your last doctor's appointment.
- You are still in newborn diapers and I think you are going to be there awhile.
- You barely fit into your newborn clothes and some outfits are still too big; I am beginning to think you aren't going to fit in your 0-3 months clothes before it starts getting cold!
- You are starting to get on a good schedule. You eat every 3 hours during the day, but longer at night. You have gone as much as 7 hours at night but 5 is more of the average.
- You smile while you are sleeping but you haven't done it while you are awake yet. Daddy even heard you laugh while you are sleeping yesterday!
- You are so laid back! You hardly ever cry, only when you are hungry or we are changing your diaper, and all it takes to comfort you is to be held.
This is your favorite place to sleep. You absolutely love your bouncy seat, but it has to be vibrating! If we turn it off you wake up almost immediately!
We put you in your swing for the first time this weekend. You loved it and went right to sleep. I have a feeling you will be spending quite a bit of time in there. I can remember many nights when Kendyl slept in that very swing!
Your shirt tells eveyone what you like the most, to be hugged. Kendyl has spent many hours lying next to you cuddling and she insists on giving you a kiss and a hug every night before bed. She loves you to pieces and so do me and Daddy! We are so happy that you are finally here and we couldn't imagine our family without you!