So what is Miss Mady up to these days?
- She weighed 13 lbs 12 oz and was 26 inches long when she went to the doctor last week.
- She is still wearing 3-6 months clothes and size 2 diapers.
- She is doing very well with eating baby food. She has tried green beans, peas, sweet potatoes, squash, bananas, applesauce and pears. She likes most of them most of the time.
- She rolls around like crazy. The entire time you try to change her diaper she is trying to flip onto her tummy!
- She is so close to sitting up on her own. She can do it for small amouts of time but she gets tired and goes either backwards or forwards.
- She is loving her exersaucer and jumperoo. She also likes her new playmat she got for Christmas.
- She is a pretty good sleeper, but has started waking up once a night again. Hopefully its just a growth spurt and she will go back to sleeping all night soon.
- She is a talker, or maybe a singer. She loves to hear her voice.
- She loves to smile and laugh and nobody can get her laughing quite like her big sister!
- She is really starting to get into her toys. She holds them and makes them light up and play music. It is really cute when she is in her car seat and reaches up for the toy bar!
- She is serious about her food. When we eat dinner she sits in her Bumbo and stares at our plates. I think she is just waiting for the day she gets to eat real food! She loves to reach out and try to take Kendyl's cups or reach for her baby food. She really seems to understand the art of eating!
I know I say it every month, but we just love her to pieces and couldn't imagine life without her!