- You are still a great sleeper. You go to bed between 8:30 and 9:30. You put yourself to sleep and sleep all night.
- You are now in 3-6 months clothes and size 2 diapers.
- You like your rice cereal but you prefer it in your bottle. You get to frustrated trying to eat it off the spoon.
- You roll over from your back to your tummy and your tummy to your back.
- You are starting to enjoy your tummy time and you look so big when you hold your head up!
- You have officially found your voice and you love to try to talk to us.
- You have to face out when we hold you. You get mad if you can't see what's going on.
- Your sister still loves you to pieces. She has to hold you at least once a day and she just loves kissing your soft hair!
I am so thankful to have such a good happy baby and I just love watching your sister with you. It is great to see the love written all over her face!