Friday, April 23, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba!

So awhile back I won tickets to Yo Gabba Gabba on the radio. Kendyl was so excited! I won four tickets so we let her pick who she wanted to take and she picked her cousin Reilly. They had so much fun!!








It was kind of cold and rainy but that didn't stop them. We took both girls to lunch and then headed downtown.


We had pretty good seats so I got some great pictures. I have to admit my favorite part was when Bizmarkie came out and did Biz's beats of the day!





We had a great time and I can't wait to take her to the next fun thing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Erin, that is SO MUCH fun that y'all went to see Yo Gabba Gabba. My Ella would have so loved that. I didn't know they had a live show. I will have to look into that.

Thank you for your comment you left me a few weeks ago. It was very encouraging to hear that your doctor told you about how you should be able to get pregnant again since you have before. I am still considering clomid. I actually have a doctor's appt next week to discuss that.

Thanks again!