So what does Mady do besides keep us on her toes? Well...
- She is still a wonderful sleeper. She is usually in bed by 8:30 and sleeps until 7.
- She pulls herself up and walks along furniture.
- She is starting to walk behind toys she can push.
- She laughs and smiles A LOT!
- She says da da, ma ma, and yeah.
- She loves animals especially our new hamster.
- She likes to swim, but has started not liking her baths.
- She still eats great. We have yet to find food she doesn't like. She is over being fed; if anyone is feeding themselves, she needs to feed herself too.