Thursday, September 23, 2010

Changes

So there have been a few changes around the Heitland house. First of all, Mady is a full time walker! She started really walking all the time September 9. She is even more busy and I did not think that was possible. This little girl is into everything!





Kendyl has officially started prekindergarten and she loves every minute of it. She is getting really good at writing her name and is learning so much every day.




Since I have been horrible at updating this blog I guess I should fill in some stuff I missed...

We went to Joplin at the end of June to celebrate Hannah's birthday. Kendyl just adores Hannah and had so much fun swimming and playing all weekend.








For the fourth of July we went to the Heritage and Freedom Fest in O'Fallon. Kendyl rode rides and both the girls enjoyed snow cones while they watched fireworks.








Of course, Mady Lou turned 1, but I somewhat touched on that.






Kendyl got to do a soccer camp in July. She spent every Sunday evening learning a little about soccer. She learned enough to know that she didn't really want to do it anymore so we didn't sign her up for a league this fall. We will probably let her try it again next summer.






We also took the girls to the Wabash Days fair here in Wentzville. We met up with our neighbors and Kendyl got to ride rides with Zoe!





In August I made the decision to start my own business selling PartyLite and it couldn't have come at a better time because...earlier this month I found out my position is being eliminated at the end of February. So I have been spending a lot of time trying to get my business up and running. I even have my own website! Feel free to check it out and do some shopping!





Kendyl went to her first gymnastics class, but her social calendar has been so full that she hasn't gone back yet. We are thinking maybe in October after we go on our next camping trip.






One of the fun things Kendyl did was go see Disney's Princesses on Ice with Zoe. They both had so much fun and I can't thank my neighbor enough for inviting Kendyl to go.









So now that everyone is all caught up and I am once again going to promise to try to do a better job at keeping this updated...

No comments: