Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Years and Birthday Parties

So, I am not sure the first 3 days of the New Year could have been any busier. First my brother came in town on New Years Eve so we had a little get together at our house. Mostly family but there was a couple good friends too. I had every intention on taking pictures, but I am not sure I got any picutres of the people here, just the mess afterwards!





New Year's Day we went to my other brother's house so the kids could open presents from their Uncle PJ while he was in town. The kids got to play and the grown ups played a little poker. The Heitland's didn't really enjoy the poker part, but the company was pretty enjoyable!


Saturday was Kendyl's 4th birthday party. She had so much fun and got even more presents. You would not believe the amount of toys we had to move out of her room to make room for the new presents she got for Christmas and her birthday. She got some really cool stuff though so I am sure she didn't mind packing up some of her older toys for Mady.


















That night we all went out for my husband's birthday. To say he had a good time would be an understatement. I think he was making up for the fact that he didn't acknowledge his birthday last year. He may have skipped 30, but he went all out for 31!






Then, on Sunday we took the girls to get pictures taken together finally. They turned out really good. Here are a few for you to enjoy!

No comments: