Saturday, January 16, 2010

5 Months

So I am really behind on this blog. So much has been going on that I haven't had a chance to blog about. Hopefully I can catch up now.


Mady turned 5 months on Christmas Eve and since I am so late doing this post I can't remember what things she was doing then and what she has started since then so I will just give you an idea of some of the things she is doing and I will be more detailed for 6 months.








Mady is a great sleeper. She puts herself to sleep every night between 8 and 9 and sleeps until at least 5.


She is loving eating baby food. You can totally tell she wants to eat what we are eating, but so far its just cereal and vegetables.




She is a rolling machine and is finally enjoying playing on her tummy.





She is so happy and spends most of her time smiling and laughing.


She is really starting to use her hands to hold toys and actually play with them.



She absolutely loves Kendyl. She stares at her and Kendyl can get her to laugh better than anyone. I just hope they always enjoy each other as much as they do right now.

No comments: