Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Great Day!

Do you know what today is?

The last day of winter! That's right, tomorrow Spring officially begins. Now I know there will probably still be chilly weather, but it can't possibly last that much longer. Bring on the night time thunderstorms that help me sleep so well!

And......today I won second row tickets to see The Fray on the radio! I am so excited. Of course I will be VERY pregnant, it is July 3rd. And it is an outdoor concert, but its The Fray and the only thing that will keep me away is actually being in labor. Which I really hope doesn't happen for many reasons.

Oh yeah, and tomorrow marks the official half way point of this pregnancy. Only 20 more weeks until I can meet little Madelyn! Lets just hope she keeps cooking longer than her sister did!

No comments: