Guess who's 2 months old?!?
So here's a little about what Mady has been up to.
- You slept through the night for the first time at 6 weeks. Now it is almost becoming regular. I am so happy to have a good sleeper, expecially since Kendyl still wakes up most nights!
- You wore your first 0-3 month outfit this week. You are still so small, but I can't believe how much bigger you have gotten.
- You love your swing. You like to watch the birds sing and you will "yell" at us if we don't turn on the music.
- You aren't too sure about your Bumbo seat yet, but we are working on it.
- You did not have any problems adjusting to spending your days with Aunt Jessica and you have started to be happier in the evening. I guess you were just stir crazy and wanted out of the house.
- If you are in your car seat, you have to be moving. If you are awake in the car and we have to stop for a red you light, you cry until we start to move again.
- You love to watch Kendyl, and she loves to have you watch her. She likes to cuddle with you and insists on giving you lots of hugs and kisses. Hopefully she will always like you as much as she does right now!
Its hard to believe you have only been here 2 months because I can't remember life without you!