Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fish Fry

So we went to the farm for the annual fish fry. None of us actually eat fish, but it is fun to spend time with my dad and his family. There is always a lot of laughs and Kendyl loves to see her cousins. My dad catches all the fish he cooks so I usually at least try it, but not this year. I am really trying to get in better shape and since I don't really like fish I didn't see any reason to add the extra fat and calories. My stepmom made some mostaccioli that was so good and my aunt and uncle brought potatoes for homemade potato chips (I did try some of those and they were awesome!). Other than that there were a bunch of desserts, most of which I passed on, but I did have some brownies that were amazing.









Part of the fun of the fish fry is riding four wheelers and shooting skeet. I didn't do either of them this year, but I have in the past and it is always fun. Kendyl rode the four wheeler with my sister and absolutely loved every minute of it!

No comments: