So, what is Mady up to these days? Well...
- You sleep through the night more nights than you don't.
- You weigh 10 lbs 9 oz, so you have officially doubled your birth weight.
- You are 21 1/2 inches long, so that means you are in the 25 % for height and weight.
- You smile a lot and it seems like you might be trying to laugh
- You tried rice cereal for the first time and you weren't too sure about it, you struggle to eat it off a spoon but have no problems sucking it down in your bottle
- You are getting close to outgrowing your 0-3 months close even though you just started to fit in them!
- You love your big sister and try to watch her constantly
- You make us all so happy and we couldn't imagine life without you!
We love you baby girl!