Friday, November 21, 2008

Its Getting Closer!!!

So, every other weekend, the hubby and I go out and spend as much money as possible. Why you ask? Well we have to fill our new house and we don't want to wait until the last minute. We had a huge list at first and we are slowing crossing things off.

Tonight we bought some curtains, a duvet cover, some curtain rods, and the mattresses for Kendyl's new bed. Tomorrow I think we are going to buy all of our new blinds. Then all we will have left is some curtain rods for our room, a desk and bookshelf for the study, and our stainless steel trash can. We keep going to Linens N Things trying to get a good deal on it, but the deal just hasn't been good enough. They are still almost $100 and I am just not ready to spend that. We also still have to buy all our paint.

So we have delivery set for December 20 for our new oversized chair, our new salsa couch, Kendyl's new trundle bed with mattresses, and our brand new refrigerator. Which by the way we got an amazing deal on. Originally $1150 marked down to $800 because someone happened to order an extra one. Gotta love that.

So needless to say I am getting so excited for the new house. It is good and bad for me. The good part is I have something to look forward to and its not too far away anymore. The bad is that every little thing seems to annoy me more because the big move is so close and I am so over this crowded condo. And I am so excited to see how everything turns out. We have been making all these purchases and we just have to visualize how it is going to look and I can't wait to see the final project.

Did I tell you we bought black curtains today? And I think they are going to look awesome! So hopefully we will have everything together before Christmas so I can post some pictures on here...for nobody to look at. Oh well, it will be mine to look back on forever.

BTW, the bloodwork is done and I am hoping to hear something early next week. In the mean time I think Monday morning is the earliest I can test myself so we will have to see if I can hold out that long.

And now...off to bed!

Good night.

No comments: