Sunday, June 28, 2009

Keith Urban

So less than a week after Rascal Flatts I got to go see Keith Urban. My friend won us tickets on the radio so we were back to free concerts! Let me just tell you that Mr. Urban did not disappoint. He puts on an amazing show. This was my third time to see him and I think he gets better everytime.

Sugarland opened for him. They are not my favorite, but I suffered through. Jennifer Nettles is just a tad too twangy for me. I do love that Stay song though and since they are played so much on the radio I found myself singing along so it wasn't all bad. I will say that a lot of their songs sound alike and I kept asking Melissa if they had already sang some of the songs they were playing.

The best part of Keith Urban was that it was an indoor concert so I didn't have to worry about the heat. It was at Scottrade Center instead of Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, but there was just not as much room in the seating area as the outdoor concert.

Our seats were decent. We were a few rows off the floor straight in front of the stage. A couple times during the concert he walked through the crowd and sang on a stage at the back of the floor area so I got some pretty decent pictures while I was there. Unfortunately they are still on my camera and I am not feeling like getting up to get them off.


Keith Urban definitely puts on a better show than Rascal Flatts so if you are given the choice of which one to see I would say without a doubt Keith Urban!

No comments: